These five things, are things that I believe were very important in aiding my Weightloss. I still do all of them now! It is very important to find what works best for you, none of these are revolutionary but if anyone’s struggling or needs some motivation hopefully this will help 🙂
- Take Pictures of yourself regularly. Even if you don’t like what you see, sometimes you don’t feel any different until you see a side by side photo of the differences and it is such a motivator!
- Keep a food diary. Now I don’t religiously do this anymore but I used to. Every day I would write down either on my phone or in a book what I had eaten. I even bought myself a nice new notepad and pen for it and it just stayed in my handbag. Now if I’m really struggling, keeping a food diary helps me get back on track.
- Buddy up with somebody!! It is so great to have someone to chat to about food and Weightloss who is on the same page as you. I wouldn’t of been able to do it with tour my cousin Emma on the other side of Whatsapp encouraging me or telling me to stop being a knob on bad days when I felt guilty about eating a few too many biscuits!
- Stay hydrated!! This should really be number one. It is so important to drink lots of water. The benefits are endless and sometimes thirst can be be mistake for hunger! I have two bottles which I love, one is a fruit infuser from More Water and one from Hydratem8 which has timings on the side.
- Batch cook. Make time on a Sunday or in the evening to batch cook your favourite meals and freeze in portions so that you always have something to grab if you don’t have time to cook dinner. I also double up when making dinners sometimes so that I have something for lunch at work the following day.