You know when you’ve been craving something for ages and putting it off because it seems like too much effort!? Well that was me with this meal… I had a browse through some recipes and did some tweaking to make this version which was packed with flavour but so simple and quick.
These quantities are for one person so double up or more if you need to!
- 8 Tiger Prawns (if you have a Chinese supermarket nearby I would really recommend popping in, I get a 1kg bag of Frozen Tiger Prawns much cheaper than regular supermarket!)
- 1 tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
- 100ml Reduced Fat Coconut Milk
- 2 Chicken Oxos, mixed with 150ml boiling water
- 1 Lemon Grass stalk cut in half
- 2 Lime Leaves
- 1 Shallot sliced
- 50g Mange Tout sliced
- 3 Spring Onions sliced
- 1 tbsp Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 1/2 Red Chilli for garnish thinly sliced
- Coriander for garnish chopped
- 1/2 Lime
- Sushi Rice
First get the Rice on. I used Sticky Rice and followed the packet instructions. It takes roughly 40 minutes so I waited about 25 minutes before starting the Curry, as the Curry doesn’t take long at all.
Put the Coconut Milk, Chicken Stock, Lemon Grass, Lime Leaves, Shallots and Curry Paste into a pan and bring to the boil.